Steel plastic geogrid is also known as steel plastic composite geogrid. The plastic with high corrosion resistance and moisture-proof performance is on the surface, and the steel wire with high strength and tensile resistance is used as the support inside. The net material used for support in coal mine needs to have certain bearing capacity to prevent the coal from falling. It is more important to prevent static electricity and sparks. Therefore, the steel plastic geogrid welded by Rio Tinto steel plastic reinforced belt with special antistatic agent and flame retardant post-treatment has the above advantages, and the construction is convenient and simple, and the cost is low. It is suitable for all kinds of coal mine protection nets, false roof nets and coal mine protection nets.
Characteristics of steel plastic geogrid:
1. The tensile force of the steel plastic composite geogrid is borne by the high-strength steel wire woven by warp and weft. Under the low strain capacity, the tensile modulus of the geogrid is very high. The longitudinal and transverse ribs work together to give full play to the role of the grid in the soil.
2. The steel wire of the longitudinal and transverse ribs of the steel plastic composite geogrid is weaved into a net by warp and weft, and the outer wrapping layer is formed at one time. The steel wire and the outer wrapping layer can coordinate, and the elongation at failure is very low (no more than 3%). The main stress element of steel plastic composite geogrid is steel wire with very low creep.
3. Through the treatment of the plastic surface in the production process, the rough patterns are pressed to enhance the roughness of the grid surface, and the friction coefficient between the steel plastic composite geogrid and the soil.
4. The width of the steel plastic composite geogrid can reach 6m, which can reduce overlapping, save materials and simplify construction.
5. The high-density polyethylene used in the steel plastic composite geogrid can ensure that it will not be eroded by acid, alkali, salt solution or oil under normal temperature, and will not be damaged by water dissolution or microorganism. At the same time, the polymer properties of polyethylene are enough to resist the aging caused by ultraviolet radiation. After the grid is stressed, the longitudinal and transverse ribs work together, and there will be no crack or damage of nodes.
Due to its large tensile strength and small deformation, steel plastic geogrid is widely used in soft foundation treatment and treatment of uneven settlement of subgrade, especially the treatment of uneven settlement of new and old subgrade. The effect of steel plastic geogrid instead of plastic grid treatment is better, and it is the preferred material for treatment of uneven settlement of subgrade. In soft soil foundation, steel plastic composite geogrid is used for reinforcement, and its mesh structure is conducive to drainage of soft soil foundation; under embankment filling load, water in soft soil seeps out, which promotes consolidation of soft soil and increases bearing capacity of soil foundation. Soft soil foundation and steel plastic composite geogrid work together to form a interlocking system. When the vehicle is loaded, the vertical stress on both sides increases, so that the vertical stress of the base tends to be uniform.