uniaxial plastic geogrid
High polymer is taken as the main raw material for unidirectional tension geotechnical grid, certain assistant for resisting ultraviolet ray and ageing is added, the original chain molecules that were distributed disorderly are rearranged through unidirectional tension, they shall be directionally arranged into linear state, it shall be extruded to be pressed into thin plate, then it shall be punched into regular perforated mesh, and then it shall be longitudinally stretched into a geotechnical material with high strength.
1. Unidirectional geotechnical grid is used for stiffening weak ground base
2. Unidirectional geotechnical grid is used for reinforced asphalt or cement pavement.
3. Unidirectional geotechnical grid is used for stiffening road dyke, side slope and earth-retaining wall, by adopting geotechnical grid to stiffen road dyke, side slope or earth-retaining wall, 1/2 land coverage can be reduced, the service life can be prolonged and the cost can be lowered by 20-50%.
4. Unidirectional geotechnical grid is used for stiffening river and sea dyke: It can be made into stone cage and then used together with grid, so as to prevent collapse of dyke that might be incurred by scoured by seawater, the stone cage has permeability to alleviate impact from sea wave, so as to prolong the life of dyke, save manpower and material as well as shorten the construction period.
5. Unidirectional geotechnical grid can be used for garbage treatment landfill: Through combined use with other synthesized materials, geotechnical grid can be used for treatment of garbage landfill, it can effectively solve the problems of uneven settlement of ground base and discharge of derivative gas, etc., and it can improve the storage capacity of garbage landfill to the utmost.
6. Special use of unidirectional geotechnical grid: resistance against low temperature. It applies to the poor geology in the northern region, such as poor frozen soil, rich frozen soil and the frozen soil with high content of ice.
The high molecule of unidirectional grid is in directional linear state, and shall form meshed integral structure of long elliptical shape with even distribution and high node strength, so it has considerably high tensile strength and tensile modulus, its tensile strength reaches 100-200Mpa which is close to the level of low carbon steel, and that is greatly superior to traditional or existing reinforced material, therefore, it is a reinforced material for stiffening and is extensively adopted at present.